Part Time Recruiter
Akili is seeking a temporary team member to collaborate with our Executive & HR team. This is a unique opportunity to collaborate in the development of Akili’s growth as an organization. You will be working with our team to move highest priority hires up the pipeline quickly from posting job descriptions to hiring qualified applicants. Your primary working relationships are with our Talent & Experience Manager and HR Admin.
Specific Duties include:
- Builds diverse applicant sources by researching and contacting personal network, community services, colleges, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Prioritizes applicants to promote diversity and Akilian culture as the organization grows.
- Gathers team(s) input by studying job description, team(s) dynamics, and job qualifications and also recommends any edits to job descriptions
- Determines applicant qualifications by conducting preliminary interviews with applicants; analyzing their responses; comparing their qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating team & candidate schedules, arranging travel, and escorting applicant to interviews for efficient flow of process
- Fosters organization attractiveness by improving policies and practices; monitoring job offers and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Examples of positions to recruit: PR/Advocacy liaisons, Science Liaisons, Controller/Finance lead, VP of Marketing, Office Manager, IT, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building skills and vast professional network.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit all levels of organizations from executives to line managers.
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or Organization Development.