Software Quality Analyst
Location: Larkspur, CA
Akili Interactive is currently seeking a Senior Quality Analyst to join our ground-breaking software development team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for testing new and existing features on multiple platforms and devices in an Agile-like software development environment, all while being empowered to contribute to a unique and collaborative work environment.
Specific Duties Include:
- Assist with owning a robust testing strategy with the ability to maintain flexibility and adaptability as necessary.
- Maintain a schedule for testing tasks while tracking completion dates and managing risk mitigation strategies.
- Communicate project direction to the disciplines and ensure that they are aware of pertinent information and priorities.
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of the products, critical issues, and ensuring a high standard of entry and bug severity.
- Provide accurate and timely weekly velocity reports and daily reports where necessary.
- Resilient personality to be able to continuously push our development team to comply with our healthcare partners in government regulations & industry standards
- Be a part of a high-energy team focused on delivering a new paradigm in digital health
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in the software development industry as a Tester, Test Lead, or Quality Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Passion for testing with a rich understanding of QA methodologies
- Experience with off-site QA vendors and developing test plans all while promoting project visibility
- Ownership over product submissions and releases
- A keen eye for identifying risks associated with any request to deviate from known test processes
- Passionate about new cross-industry products, especially with new technology and mediums
- An understanding of software development processes
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to recognize test case deficiencies and propose improvements
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experienced tester with the ability to rapidly familiarize with game-play elements
- High standards of work, adaptability, and willingness to meet and exceed expectations
- Proactively help and assist colleagues and maintain a ‘can do’ attitude when under pressure
- Clear and concise communicator both written and verbally
- Advanced knowledge of Atlassian products and proficiency with web-based automation tools like Selenium
- Knowledge of Project Methodologies (Agile, Scrum, etc)
- Advanced technical proficiency and an understanding of different platforms, hardware and peripherals
- Ability to work unsupervised and maintain focus and commitment
- Advanced knowledge of departmental processes
- In your Cover Letter, please address the following:
- What is your favorite game of all time and what would you change about that game?
- What achievement are you most proud of?
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We look forward to reviewing your application and we’re excited to potentially do something incredible and new together!
To apply for this position, please contact us through Puretech Health.