Senior Product Manager, Healthcare Solutions
Location: Larkspur, CA
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Larkspur, CA office near San Francisco, CA, that will work within the agile development team defining and building mobile and web applications that support our digital therapeutic products. This is a newly created position that will report into the Director, Product Management and assist in managing the customer feedback loop as we launch to market, recommend investment and turn requirements into user stories. The Senior Product Manager will work with the development team to incrementally deliver value that can be reviewed by internal and external stakeholders. Leveraging usage data and customer feedback the Senior Product Manager will prioritize and recommend changes to the products to ensure they continue to meet customer needs. Management of customer expectations is critical in this role as we will need to balance investment in responding to feedback and adding new features to support our business strategy.
Specific duties include:
- Write user stories and work as Product Owner within the agile team
- Support customer feedback during initial launch and beyond, effectively prioritizing feedback within the roadmap and managing customer expectations
- Work closely with Director, Product Management providing input to strategy and roadmap
- Align stakeholders across the organization on recommended product investment
- Collaborate with UX on new UI designs to support feature development
- Manage KPI’s and data gathered re: usage and leverage data to make product decisions/recommendations
- A subject matter expert within the product/market space assigned
- 8+ years as a Product Manager in an agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline and/or relevant work experience
- Inception to launch experience in the product lifecycle of one or more healthcare web or mobile solutions
- A basic knowledge of how mobile and web software is developed/deployed in a SaaS environment
- Experience working as a Product Owner within an agile development team
- Experience working with remote teams
- Extremely organized with demonstrated ability to establish priorities and achieve results
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage by influence
- Ability to pay attention to the details without getting lost in the weeds
- Able to work comfortably in an evolving environment and convert ambiguity to clarity
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Akili is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this position, contact us through Puretech Health.