Senior Product Manager
Location: Larkspur, CA
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Larkspur, CA office near San Francisco, CA, that will drive the definition of our digital therapeutic products that include treatments presented in the form of a video game and supporting mobile/web applications that make up a total treatment solution.
Senior Product Managers at Akili are a key part of Akili’s Program Structure which is aligned to specific therapeutic areas, at the core of this structure is a team of teams - a cross-discipline group of individuals with a specific focus, mission and deliverables to a particular therapeutic area. As part of a Program Team the Senior Product Manager will work within their assigned disease area to achieve program goals while at the same time aligning with the Product Management Team to ensure consistent patient centered methodologies in discovery, definition and design of our solutions. Key to this role is the ability to partner within the Program Team and key stakeholders in the organization to collaboratively turn the company business objectives into clear/concise product strategies and roadmaps while also working with the development team to incrementally deliver value that can be seen by internal and external stakeholders. As a Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for driving products into clinical trial, alpha/beta and out to commercialization.
Specific duties include:
- Support all product related deliverables within the Program Team to ensure successful outcomes of the program
- Work closely with the Product Management team and Program Team to align the product strategy and roadmap to company and program goals
- As Product Owner within the agile team partner with engineering to ensure we always have a prioritized backlog, quality user stories and the team has a strong understanding of how their day to day work maps to the value we are delivering to patients and care teams
- Align stakeholders across the organization on product strategy, roadmap
- Collaborate with Game Designers, Scientists and UX/UI Designers on new designs to support product/feature development
- Manage KPI’s and data gathered re: usage and leverage data to make product decisions/recommendations
- Lead efforts to ensure patient insights are gathered along the way and all product investments lead to a wonderful patient journey
- Represent the patient and care team as the SME on their needs/problems ensuring their voice is heard during the delveopment and life-cycle management of our solutions
- Work closely with ClinOps on product delivery into clinical trials
- Partner with commercial team to ensure successful alpha/betas and launch out to market
- 8+ years as a Product Manager in an agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline and/or relevant work experience
- Inception to launch experience in the product lifecycle of one or more healthcare solutions
- Proven delivery of successful products to market in B2C environments with continuous deployment models
- Experience working as a Product Owner within an agile development team
- Experience working with remote teams
- Comfortable working in matrixed organizations
- Extremely organized with demonstrated ability to establish priorities and achieve results
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage by influence
- Ability to pay attention to the details without getting lost in the weeds
- Able to work comfortably in an evolving environment and convert ambiguity to clarity
- A passion for digital health that is combining science, technology and gaming to impact patient lives
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Akili is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this position, contact us through Puretech Health.