Senior Game Designer
Location: Larkspur, CA
Akili is seeking an entrepreneurial team member for our product development team.This is a unique opportunity for you to play a key role in the design, development, and testing of Akili’s digital medicines for various neurological disorders that look and feel like an advanced video game. You will work with both the science/clinical and product development teams.
Specific duties include:
- Set the tactical vision for the team. Make design decisions that strike optimal balance between agility and
- Advocate for and be the champion for fun and fresh user experiences.
- Hold the vision for the user experience and guide the development team towards realizing that vision.
- Participate and facilitate creative brainstorms with the team towards always improving the vision.
- 8-10 years design experience including at least 3 successfully shipped titles
- 4+ years in designing nonviolent 3D games in a cross platform environment
- Unity, Unreal, CryEngine, or other 3D game engine development experience
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with engineers, artists, testers, and other developers.
- Experience with Adobe and Autodesk products like Maya, 3dStudioMax and Photoshop
- Experience developing in large(20+ person) mixed art and engineering development teams
- Skilled at writing Documentation
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Akili is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this position, contact us through Puretech Health.