Program Lead - ADHD
Location: Boston, MA
Travel Required: 20-30% domestic travel.
Our first product to market will be our groundbreaking Digital Therapeutic for inattention in ADHD along with supporting web and mobile applications creating a total treatment solution. The Program Lead - ADHD will lead the ADHD therapeutic area which includes initially driving all activities to launch this brand new digital total treatment solution to market.
The Program Lead for ADHD will work within Akili’s Program Structure which is aligned to specific therapeutic areas, at the core of this structure is a team of teams - a cross-discipline group of individuals with a specific focus,mission and deliverables to a particular therapeutic area. Program Leads manage all members of the team and are ultimately responsible for achieving successful outcomes for the program. To be successful as a Program Lead at Akili you must have the breadth of experience across disciplines, be comfortable working in a matrix organization and know how to align the team to drive success and growth of the program/therapeutic area.
The successful candidate will focus on understanding all aspects of the program-- Product Development, Clinical Operations, Marketing, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management, Commercial, Legal, Business Development. As Program Lead - ADHD you will represent the program to executive leadership, in external discussions and drive drive alignment across the program team. Once launched you will focus on leading life-cycle management of the solution that includes partnering with the commercial team to ensure a continuous feedback loop into the program team to drive incremental improvement and growth of the business line.
Specific duties include:
- Lead and manage all aspect of the program including budget and resources
- Set and align program goals, strategies and deliverables with cross-discipline team
- Manage communication out to an extended team of stakeholders at the portfolio and executive team level
- Monitor program progress, identify and communicate dependencies, remove blockers and escalate as needed
- Adjust program plans as needed managing communication across the team and out to stakeholders/leadership
- Build and maintain relationships with business and technology partners that contribute to the program
- Lead efforts to identify business and technology partners to achieve further growth in the program over time
- Post initial launch manage the life cycle of the business line ensuring a successful feedback loop back into the program
- Master’s degree in related discipline; MD, PhD, MBA highly desirable
- 10-15 years operational experience in Pharma or medtech ideally leading novel treatments to market
- Proven experience as a Program Leader or other leadership position
- Demonstrated experience establishing and delivering complex projects and organizing programs
- Experience leading 1-2 new product launches from initial planning through to market launch
- Experience with life cycle management of 1 or more business lines
- Deadline driven, passionate about execution and organization
- Ability to resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
- Comfortable working in matrixed organizations
- Effective communication with all levels of team, leadership and stakeholders
- Experience in neurology/psychiatry and/or pediatric behavioral highly desirable
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Akili is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this position, contact us through Puretech Health.