Office Manager and Administrator
Location: Boston, MA
Akili is looking for a motivated Office Manager and Administrator to take over day to day operations within our Boston office. You will work closely with our Talent & Experience Manager and our VP of Strategy & Ops.
Specific Duties include:
- Organize the office, kitchen, bathroom, and copy room layout and maintain effective levels of supplies and equipment and provide support as needed
- Order team lunches, lunches for meetings, and maintain conference room readiness
- Provide some administrative support as needed, by scheduling appointments and being the go to person
- Maintain the office condition, and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Maintain brand stand and reorder swag as necessary
- Schedule birthday celebrations, find gifts, add personal touches
- Manage general company email inquiries
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address all employee queries and manage employee travel arrangements
- Liaise with facility management vendors
- Experience as an Office manager, front office manager or administrative assistant is ideal, though any support experience will be considered
- Proficiency in MS Office and Mac OS is required
- Hands on experience with copiers, faxes and printers
- Ability to lift, up to 30 lbs
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Gmail, Email Scheduler, and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize work and have a strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Akili is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this position, contact us through Puretech Health.