Facilities and Office Manager
Location: Larkspur, CA
Akili is seeking a highly organized Office and Facilities Manager for our Larkspur, CA office near San Francisco, CA. You will love coming to work every day and have an energy and passion for helping people in our development studio. You will work on a vast variety of administrative and facilities tasks that will change daily. You'll be working closely with the company leads and others to continue our culture of being a great place to work. You will have exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills and a willingness to become driven by our data yet remain a fun Akilian.
Specific Duties include:
- Manage our CA Office Space & Facilities: Planning, organizing, moving, workstation setups, security, safety, kitchen inventory, supplies, manage external vendors and office budget, manage contractors and work with east coast team.
- Support Studio: welcome visitors, manage calendar and events, order meals, help IT, help with videoconferencing and work with east coast members regarding travel arrangements.
- Serve as West Coast HR Liaison: Ensure communications are smooth, greet and manage interviewing and on-boarding candidates and new hires, collect employee forms and work with east coast team to ensure information is shared.
- Be a member of the Culture Committee that drives the company culture forward.
- 3 - 5 years as an Office Manager with an interest in game development and health care
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work collaboratively with people across the organization
- Self starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to balance the needs of individuals with the goals of the organization
- Proven ability to multitask, set priorities, and meet deadlines and budgets
- Detail oriented, able to take direction, and willing to take on any challenge
- Technical skills across both Apple and Microsoft platforms
- Atlassian Confluence experience a plus
- Some travel to our Boston office required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Akili is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this position, contact us through Puretech Health.