Director of Corporate IT and IS
Location: Boston, MA
At Akili, the Director of Corporate IT has the opportunity to build an IT & IS infrastructure and department from the ground up! We want to bring in a team player who can work closely with the management team to assess the current & future needs of the business and build the appropriate systems, security, and staff to support those needs.
Specific duties include:
- Recommend and plan information technology to support and meet current and future company objectives based on research and evaluation.
- Direct implementation and execution of new/upgraded information systems via well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability.
- Evaluate and implement IT procedures and equipment for maximum efficiency and cost containment.
- Structure, lead, train, and develop IT staff for maximum effectiveness.
- Stay abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
- Develop and maintain company Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Develop, select and conduct user training on an as-needed basis.
- Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals.
- BA/BS of Engineering, Computer Science, Masters strongly preferred
- Proven experience as IT Head or similar role
- 10 years of experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications for current and future needs
- Sound understanding of computer systems networks and, enterprise software and all accompanying data security
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Akili is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this position, contact us through Puretech Health.