Build and Release Engineer
Location: Larkspur, CA
Akili is looking for an experienced Build and Release Engineer to develop and maintain a fast, reliable Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline, and to manage the releases for Akili’s web and mobile software products.
Specific duties include:
- Develop tools to allow for efficient build/release of mobile and web software products
- Manage and document many concurrent releases of medical device software
- Coordinate delivery of builds to development, test and production environments
- Manage build system hardware (macOS and AWS)
- Support Clinical Operations and Manufacturing to deploy mobile software (via MDM) for clinical trials and internal use
- Assist in establishing/documenting configuration management plans/procedures
- Coordinate with Development/QA teams to produce release notes
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Solid experience building and managing CI pipelines (Jenkins preferred, GitLab a plus)
- Proven experience with Linux (specifically Ubuntu and AWS Linux)
- Solid experience building software for mobile platforms (iOS and/or Android)
- Experience deploying hybrid web/mobile software products (AWS preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of branch management, versioning, and release strategies (GIT and/or Subversion)
- Experience with issue-tracking systems (JIRA preferred)
- Experience with configuration management systems (Ansible preferred)
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively with remote team members
- Experience with video game development (or other asset-heavy paradigms) a plus
- Experience working in regulated environments a plus
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-code systems a plus (Terraform preferred)
- Experience with mobile beta-testing deployment a plus (ex. TestFlight)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Akili is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this position, contact us through Puretech Health.